The SAB World of Beer is celebrating Africa’s rich heritage this Heritage Day.
The five-star tourist attraction is hosting a mini-festival with traditional African cuisine best served with a cold SAB beer.
“We will be opening up the walkway area that overlooks the trendy Johannesburg skyline and creating food stations that showcase traditional African cuisine – such as samp, dumplings, braai and potjies,” says Felicia Mokoena, SAB World of Beer manager.
Guests will be able to enjoy their African heritage in festival-style seating – bench tables and umbrellas – while listening to live entertainment.
- Date: Sunday 24 September 2017
- Time: 10am to 4pm
- Venue: SAB World of Beer, 15 Helen Joseph Street (formerly President Street), Newtown, Johannesburg
- Cost: R140 per person for a package that includes entrance and two complimentary drinks; R240 per person for a package that includes entrance and two complimentary drinks PLUS a beer tour.
- The tours are available between 10am and 4pm (with the last tour at 4pm)
- The food served at each food station will be priced between R60 and R120.
Bookings are essential. For enquiries and bookings, please contact Rosemary on 011 836 4900 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, book via Webtickets.
Please note that there will be road closures in the vicinity of the World of Beer during the course of the morning due to the Joburg 10K CITYRUN.